Hair Care Guide and FAQ
HAIR CARE GUIDE
How much is needed for a full head weave?
· This entirely depends on each person’s preference and what they are looking to achieve.
(1) 2 packs (200g) of hair required for a half head and tracks, also ideal if you are looking to add volume to your natural/real hair.
(2) 3 packs (300g) of hair is required for a full head weave, also ideal if you want to cover your natural/real hair.
(3) 4 packs (400g) of hair is required for a very full /more volume head weave, perfect if you want a sexy and fabulous look.
· Your 100% real/human hair can last up to 1 to 2 years but we strongly advise our customers to re-apply hair extensions every 4 to 6 weeks or at least get them re-done and treated should they intend to keep them in longer.
· We recommend alcohol-free styling products as much as possible. Generally, we recommend you use products you would use on your natural hair as most of our products are made of 100% human hair and require the same care and attention.
· Wash your hair every one to two weeks. Because the hair is not attached to your scalp, it does not receive the protection or moisturizing effects of the natural oils. If you have an extremely oily scalp, consider using a dry shampoo at your roots between washings.
· Use a mild shampoo and work slowly from the scalp to the tip. Do not rub your hair or pile it on top of your head to wash it.
· Wash near the scalp and give yourself a light massage to protect the natural hair from bacterial growth and stimulate blood flow.
· Apply a moisturizing conditioner after every shampoo and a deep conditioner every two to four weeks. Because most of our weaves are made from 100% human hair, it will respond to deep conditioning, repairing the cuticle and restoring smoothness and shine.
· Blot, but don't rub your hair dry and allow it to air dry whenever possible. Our weaves are prized for its natural, soft texture that will bounce back after washing with little or no hair product.
· Use hair products as desired. However, avoid product build up whenever possible. Using harsh shampoos will strip the weave of its natural moisture, leaving the hair brittle and dry.
· Comb out the hair from root to tip with a wide-toothed comb or a hair extension loop brush.
· Style hair as desired. Heat style sparingly to avoid damaging the hair, but the human hair will straighten with a blow drier or curl with rollers or a curling iron.
Please do remember that these weaves and extensions aren’t growing directly from your scalp, so it is imperative that you keep your locks well hydrated and cared for.