PRIVACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Celebrity Premium Hair appreciate that your privacy is important to you. With this in mind, we have put in place a number of measures to ensure that any personal details we obtain from you as a result of visiting this website is processed and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
This statement provides you with details of the type of information we may obtain from you, how we store and use your information and how we protect your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is TABS Enterprises
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.CelebrityPremiumHair.co.uk. This includes information provided when subscribing to our newsletter, placing an order or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence together with your name, address, email address, phone number and company details.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To improve our products and services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We protect your information by:
- Utilising an encryption and authentication process to protect our online services. This process ensures that information is scrambled before it is transmitted so that it remains private even if it is intercepted.
- We may also store manual copies of your personal information in a secure facility where access is restricted.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and stored on our third party servers; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
YOUR CONSENT AND RIGHTS OF ACCESS
We will only collect and store information about you with your consent. You provide us with your consent by choosing to complete our enquiry and order forms on our website and by opting in to receive regular updates from our newsletter.
You can change your mind or remove or add your consent at any time. You have the right of access to your personal records or other information that Celebrity Premium Hair Limited holds about you. The charge for this service is £10.00 for each request. If any data or information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then please let us know and this will be corrected immediately. You can be deleted from our database upon request.
To revise your consent, access, amend or delete your records you should send your request to email@example.com
In this section you will find information on what cookies may be set when you visit our website and how to reject or delete those cookies.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are provided on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example your computer or mobile phone. This information consists of small files known as cookies and they cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve our services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to provide the same information several times during one task.
- Recognising that you may already have provided a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they're fast.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them by visiting: www.direct.gov.uk/managingcookies
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the websites you visit.